2011 Dufour 375 Grand Large£96,000
|Location:||Brixham, United Kingdom|
|Make / Fuel:||Yanmar diesel|
This Dufour 375 GL 'Breeze' is a new arrival on the market. Her condition defies her age of 10 years
‘Breeze’ is a 2011 Dufour 375 Grand Large, Adventure version. She has elegant lines, exciting
performance under sail with light, spacious and comfortable accommodation with a 3 cabin
layout. She has one of the largest fridges on a boat and even a wine cellar on board! All lines and
sheets led to aft for single handed sailing. She has a spacious cruising teak decked cockpit with
twin wheels. Breeze’ will be sold fully kitted out as the owners are coming out of boat ownership.
She has had very little use with under 500 engine hours. She comes complete with beige full
cockpit enclosure (used for one season), beige bimini cover, spray hood, table cover and wheel
covers. Tender with outboard, life raft (which needs servicing).
I : 43.67 ft
J : 12.50 ft
P : 40.42 ft
E : 14.50 ft
Working Sail Area : 104.00 sq ft
Keel Type: Bulb
Ballast: 4078 lb
Max Draft: 6.17 ft
The boat is designed for unprecedented cruising comfort and also benefits from all the Grand’Large range features: elegant lines, easy maneuvering, dynamic sailing performance and a high level of detail in the finish. The benefits of twin wheels are finally available on a 37 footer and sail controls are led to the cockpit. Clean ergonomics and design elements are remarkably well executed. But well beyond these details, Dufour Yachts has anticipated the needs of every crew member: wine cellar, sink with corian covers to create a very spacious kitchen work top, ample storage spaces, a convenient companionway door storage under the liferaft lid, and a retractable and pivoting GPS. Lastly, on this 37 footer, a bright interior and wide beam create an amazing openness, unique on a boat of this size. Her volume and elegance are surpassed only by the sailing performance specific to the Umberto Felci design group.Additional Description
- Both cockpit seats port and starboard and the helmsmen seat covered in teak.
- GRP sole
- Two large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steeriing pedestals.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily to hand for the helmsman on the starboard side.
- Stainless steel tilting bathing platform with telescopic bathing ladder.
- Gas cylinder locker starboard aft.
- Gas struts used to support the liferaft storage lids and Plexiglas companionway door storage.
- Cockpit shower
- 2 wood toe rail.
- All joinery work is prime Moabi mahoghany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- All cabin doors have a blocking system which keep doors open where required.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and cabin attresses have removable covers.
- Cabiin lining in white coloured marine plywood.
- 12C DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery.
- 1 x 100 Ah service battery.
- Switch for each battery.
- Galley with large work topin synthetic Corian stone.
- Longitudinal galley configuration.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Two burner cooker with oven and grillon gimbals.
- 12V electric refridgerator unit (180L) with access from work top.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Open and closed storage lockers.
- One of the lockers can house a microwave oven.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- Yanmar 30 cv (22kw). Sail drive transmission, heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Controlpanel close to helmsman with hour meter, engine stop and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- 200L fuel tank with gauge on electricalswitchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuelshut off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade feathering propeller.
- Access to engine from front and both sides.
- Quality sound proofing using high density foam.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- 5 and 4 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Clutches on roof.
- Halyard winch on roof. Genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
- 2 backstay U-bolts.
- 2 water and 1 fuel water filler cap.
- Mainsail track on the roof with adjustable lead cars.
- Boomvang with tackle.
- Anodised aluminium deck stepped mast with double swept back spreaders.
- Anchor and steaming light.
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with two single line reefing system.
- Solid wood grab handleon roof.
- Solid wood toerails.
- Anchor wellis: self draining, with anchor rope connector and windlass base with lockable lid.
- Stem head unit with single bow roller.
- Pulpit has seat and two LED navigation lights.
- Pushpit has bracket for buoy and flag pole, navigation lights and lifeline gate.
- 8 stanchions with 2 level lifelines.
- 6 aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel U-bolts for both lower and upper shrouds.
- Genoa roller furliing system.
- Standing rigging continuous in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, intermediate and lower shrouds.
- Pre-stretched running rigging including: Main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, Main and Genoa sheets, two reefinglines, outhaul line, Mainsheet car control line,furling line, boom vang tackle.
- Stainless steel mast pillar.
- Two winch handles with holder.
- Owner's briefcase with owner manual.
- Earthed rig.
We have owned ‘Breeze’ since 2016. She was our first yacht purchase and we have been
delighted with both her performance and quality of build. When we purchased ‘Breeze’ we had a
survey carried out on 26th May, 2016 which concluded that “she was in good structural and
cosmetic condition and has comfortable and spacious accommodation”. There were a few minor
defects picked up by the surveyor but these were all rectified at the time. During our ownership,
‘Breeze’ has never let us down and we can honestly say that we have had no issues.
Due to our inexperience we have not ventured far with ‘Breeze’ doing local day trips and have not
used her to any great extent. It is with much regret that we have decided to part with her; and
only because we have decided we cannot dedicate enough time to warrant keeping a boat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.