Dufour Yachts UK Main Dealer
SWUK Marine are proud to be a Dufour Yachts UK Main Dealer, covering the South West and Mediterranean. We can offer you guided tours around the shipyard in La Rochelle.
Dufour have been perfecting their range since 1964 and has established a reputation as a leading company in their field. Offering a luxury range of sailing yachts between 31 and 63 feet, an eye-catching modern design, sleek deck layout and superior quality finishes. Known for their ease of sailing, stability, and among the fastest in their class on the water.
Dufour Grand Large Range
Designed for cruising, the Dufour Yachts Grand Large range was designed to make sailing a pleasurable experience at all times. Ocean lovers are promised the feeling of ultimate freedom on these cruising sailboats.
Inspired by a self–indulgent sailing design. These fast pleasure yachts handle with ease and offer extreme comfort. Benefit from a perfect balance to ensure that all crew members can soak up the pleasure of every moment.
Dufour Exclusive Range
The Dufour Yachts’ Exclusive range redefines the pleasure of sailing and life on board a luxury yacht, offering hulls and deck plans optimised to guarantee balance, stability and maximum performance, whilst embodying the most majestic of designs.
On the water, benefit from automated equipment for precise and effortless handling and enjoy the pure comfort of a luxury sailing yacht. Offering top-of-the-range equipment, the
Customised boats developed with you, for you.
Dufour GL 360 Stock Yacht
We are pleased to announce that we have welcomed the arrival of our brand new Dufour Grand Large 360 stock boat. This yacht was launched at Paris boat show December 2017. She arrived in August and is ready for viewing and as a demonstrator to sell. For enquiries and to register your interest in this yacht, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 01803 854242 or come into our office in Brixham overlooking the marina.
Dufour GL 382 Demonstration Yacht
Whilst the yachts have been evolved around the concept of simple, easy sailing you can fully customise your Dufour to enhance her performance with features such as over lapping headsails, German mainsheet systems, code zero’s and asymmetric down wind sails.
There is a wide selection of layout and furnishing options, allowing you to not only choose your sailing performance on deck but have flexibility down below as well.
- Integrated self tacking jibs for effortless upwind sailing
- Winches located close to the helm for easy control of the sails
- Low height gooseneck to make handling and stowing the mainsail simple
- Fixed dolphin bows to offer easy launching of a code zero and better handling of the anchor
- Stack packs to stow the mainsail easily and neatly
- Twin helms for great visibility
- Shroud attachments placed inboard for safe manoeuvring around the deck and ideal genoa sheeting
- Flexible options to locate chart plotter and instrument displays around the cockpit for easy reference.
- Fast, balanced & stable hull shape with distinct chines to reduce heel
- Increased sail area with high aspect rig design and fully battened mainsails and angled boom
- Intelligent design of the keel and rudder appendages to balance the sail plan
- Wide hulls at the transom
- Balanced rudders that grip well even in rough conditions
- L Shaped torpedo bulbs creating improved righting moment with reduced drag
- Option for overlapping headsails with deck tracks and adjustable cars
- Easily launched downwind sails from fixed & extendable bowsprits
- Up gradable sail packages
- Rigid hulls to maintain the designed hull shape under extreme loads
- Hull made up of PVC foam between laminated layers, better noise insulation, increased rigidity and no absorption of humidity
- Self aligning rudder bearings
- Stainless rudder blade and shaft encased in epoxy foam
- One piece injection moulded decks, improved head room, significant structural weight / performance ratio.
- Extensive use of solid wood finish around the boat crafted by passionate and experienced craftsmen
- High quality furnishings and fittings
- Extensive quality control checks at each stage of the build process
- Modular interiors that allow flexible living onboard and easy adjustment of the interior to suit the moment
- Numerous cabin layout options to choose from
- Large double opening doors to allow open living, additional light and improved ventilation (Dufour 310,350,382)
- Maximum natural light offered through large deck windows in the saloon and aft cabins
- Plentiful storage
- Solid wood finishes to create a warm interior
- Two choices of interior finishes Oak & Moabi
- Well equipped galley areas with high capacity fridges
- Dedicated wine cellar
- Full width opening transom with cockpit showers
- Fold away helm seats (Dufour 310, D350, D382)
- Cockpit grill / cooking area (D412 / D460 / D512 / D560)
- Bench seats in cockpit lift to create sun bed (D412/ D460 / D512 / D560)
- Increased ventilation below decks
- Fully equipped galley with large refrigerators
- Generous natural light around the boat
- Adjustable height chart tables to create additional seating areas when not in use
- Spacious and ergonomic cockpits